Wednesday 1 June 2016

 
 
Bums N' Roses
 
 
Following on from my last post all about denim, I've raised the bar a little this week with a slight twist on a classic pair of blue denims. There is nothing better sometimes than simplicity and a white tee paired with some skinny jeans is a winner on everyone. If you're thinking that this age old combo needs a bit of a style overall however, look no further than embroidered jeans. I recently spotted a pair on Zara's website and fell in love. From the front, they just look like your standard pair of light wash denims, but the back is where the magic happens! Not only do they have an embroidered rose patch on the back pocket (which I am completely diggin'), but on the ankles they have the embroidered slogan 'love always', a really playful little detail. What I love most about these jeans is that whilst they are really unique, they are not too much of a  statement as to make them unwearable. The Devil is in the detail with these bad boys ;)
 
 
 
 


 
 White V-Neck Tee- H&M / Jeans - Zara / Ring - The Great Frog 
 
 
To dress it up a little, I think the denims look lovely with a pair of heels and this Missguided faux suede jacket. I've had this little biker jacket for a few months now and I've gotten so much wear out of it as it is so versatile and the colour ties in beautifully with the stitching on denims. It is available in a multitude of shades as well as in tall or petite, if you're a shorty like moi ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So from me and my swan friend, bye for now :) Bottom line, you won't have a bum deal with these jeans! (Sorry, had to be done...)
 
 
Thanks for the cheese ;)
 
 
 
                                    Amy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment